CSW wheel setting

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
In all my other SIM, my CSW is set to sen auto, so every game auto adjust for whatever the car I am driving wheel degree is supposed to be but at the same time the wheel degree in my Fanatec software stays at 900.
Not with RF2, the Fanatec hardware setting of the last car I drove in RF2 sets to whatever that car setting is.
So when I return to any other sim, I have to remember to set the Fanatec software to 900 or all other car from all other SIM are limited the setting of the last RF2 car I drove.
What is the solution? If any, or is it just an other quirks from RF2?

In UserData/player/Controller.json file there is a key "Steering Wheel Range", change it to 900. Problem here is that this file will be overwritten from time to time, so you need to change this key also in the controller file that you are using in UserData/Controller/ folder (for eg. Fanatec CSW v2_5.json)

Same for me too but since i mostly use rF2 it's not really a big deal for me but it should be fixed.

It is not a show stopper, just one of the many quirks of RF2. I can live with it, if there is no solution.
I just posted about an other issue I have now driving the tatuus at vir, hopefully that one has a fix. I wanted to post a picture, but the pics I take with Steam, are black, works fine in the other SIM, go figure.

Hi all, a few days before, same issue. Good new fresh install, since SEN / Auto works fine.
@Cote Dazur : I must deinstall FANALAB Software, and erase the full rf2 folder after deinstall in steam.
This step, after second fresh install of rf2 works fine for me.

Hi all, a few days before, same issue. Good new fresh install, since SEN / Auto works fine.
@Cote Dazur : I must deinstall FANALAB Software, and erase the full rf2 folder after deinstall in steam.
This step, after second fresh install of rf2 works fine for me.

Thank you for your post.
So it seems to be some hope, but I sounds like your solution is like killing a fly with a canon. I will wait to hear what setting needs to be altered before erasing every thing and start from scratch

Yes, sound so :), but it was with me a creeping process.
I spent so much time to solve the problem on other way.
I was out for a walk with my dog,
in that time everything was newly installed.
...to save time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back