CSW V1 Power Supply

I seem to have lost the power supply for a CSW v1 and it doesn't look like it's sold on the Fanatec web site. Does anyone know the specifications for it so I could try and get one from Amazon? A link would be fantastic. Thanks in advance.

Can't help you with specifications but it might be worth opening a ticket with Fanatec support: they can sell you parts that are not available on the website (like cables, loadcells, replacement pins, etc.). Postage will make it expensive but you'll be sure to have the proper part. If they still have some available of course: v1 was disconnected a while ago I think, not sure if later versions use the same supply.
They can be a bit long answering and it seems they always ask for a pict, which could be a problem here... I had to send them a pict of the USB cable I managed to rip off earlier this year, but the experience with them was flawless, you just have to follow their indications.

Upvote 0
IMG_20211022_142940.jpg

Here! This if from my CSW V1

Observation:
Probably you didn't lost it... Probably you are searching for a PSU with a Fanatec branding.
The one i have is with Fuyuang branding (came with the wheel)... so, it wouldn't be easy to make the connection if i'm looking in a box with allot electronic components...
Just my 2 cents...

Extra info, that can be useful:
The outer diamenter of the plug is 5,5mm

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey.. thanks a lot for that. I contacted Fanatec and they're going to create an order for the power supply. If it's not absurdly expensive I'll buy it from them, but your photo will help me try and find an equivalent. You're right, though, that the thing must be in my house. I wouldn't have thrown it out, and it probably didn't grow legs and escape. Very strange.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back