csr elite pedals throttle issue

hi guys, i have a csr elite pedal set which have worked very fine for years, in the last months i had and having a strange throttle issue, some months ago the pedal had the signal going down random (on a straight as leaving gas) and from the thrustmaster panel i saw input not going on 100 depressing all the pedal

i noticed that unplugging and repllugging the pedals all was fine so i changed the cable and all was good until last weeks when this problem came back, so i ordere a new throttle potentiometer from a uk seller, i mounted it and seems to be fine but again after some minutes or hours playing when i am on full gas the signal goes not more than 75%, this not only in a sim but in all sims i have and is evident from tm profiler

again i noticed that unplugging and replugging the pedals all is fine until a random moment, so i changed another cable (a one with golden pins this time) and the problem is still there, i tried to change the usb port and nothing, i sprayed it wiith electric contacts cleaner and nothing , reinstalled the firmware 177 or 205 and the problem is still there

i am going crazy and very sad because i have a good feeling with these pedals, anyone of you can help me to find a solution?

thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back