CSR Elite, Load Cell advise

I've had my pedals for 2 weeks now and they're great so far. I haven't really played with the load cell yet, just left it on 1 I think. Just wondering what people have it set to and does setting it higher mean you will need more pressure to break?

Yes - That is correct the higher the number on the adjustment dial, the harder you must press to achieve full braking (if I remeber correctly as I now use Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro's).

I used to set mine to around 7, but this may differ from unit to unit, my ClubSport V2's had to be set to 10.

Upvote 0
I thought it was the other way round mate.

I had both Elites and now Clubsports pedals and found that 10 was the easiest and 1 requiring me to push much harder to find the max braking pressure.

Jason.

Upvote 0
It wouldnt take long to suss it out mate as there is a big difference in the amount of force required between 1 and 10 to get max braking pressure. Also no harm would of come to the load cell while working this out just maybe a little damage to the ego as you go flying off at the first corner if the setting was to low !

Jason.

Upvote 0
I run between 8 and 10 but normally its left on 10.

I did find that moving the pin one hole up the pedal arm made a bigger difference to pedal feel than adjusting the load cell.

Jason.

Upvote 0
ah thanks, I'll definitely try moving it down to 8-9, just got the RUF in iRacing and was locking up on the rare occasion. Any lower and I'll probably have to find a way to stop the chair rolling back.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing