CSP Crashing AC (Dialog Box shows issue related to "_tmaincrtstartup")

So I have absolutely no idea how to go about fixing this, but this is my rough timeline of events. Maybe last week or so, I updated Windows 10 (not to 11, just the standard "background" update, no major OS changes) current OS version being 21H1.

After that, CSP has started crashing Assetto Corsa showing the attached dialog box with no further specific info. The weather doesn't change either, and stays on Sol's Clear setting. I do have the crash logs if they're needed.

This happens on both modded and vanilla content. From Content Manager, uninstalling CSP and reinstalling it was not successful. I haven't changed a thing aside from a couple months ago when I added a PPFilter, but even then, I never had issues with that. This random crashing just randomly popped up with no changes aside from the OS update.

I did try to Google search for the "_tmaincrtstartup" part, but that seems like it could stem from any kind of issue.

Attachments

• 1626841314865.png
    1626841314865.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 210
please post full crash file from " %userprofile%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs " and sort by date then upload latest file named crash%date%.report.

It's a zip file btw, you can find the txt's etc with a mini dump so someone can take a look.

btw*2: disable Weather FX completely from CSP and try mostly it's ruining the joy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%