Csp 1.75 and Sol 2.1

Hi to all, I have installed the last csp 1.75 and Sol 2.1 but the dynamic change fast weather 1 minute 1 minute 1 minute adn so on doesn't change I have follow this video for set up step by step

Same problem here, running Sol 2.1, CSP 1.75:

The yellow marker moves properly from 1 weather slot to the other with correct timing, but the weather itself does not change.

However, if I click manually on any slot the actual weather does change properly.

Am I missing any option to actually update the weather?

Better to go the the mods discussion page to solve problems. How should a modder solve problems if people post the problems outside of the mods sphere.

Esp. for this problem its even very difficult to solve the problem here at Racedepartment because of the slow non chat discussion kind.
This problem just have very few people and so i need to debug the thing live. This needs a fast chat like system. So please come to Sol's Discord Server and we just need to find some time where people (me included) can work on this problem: https://discord.gg/m2Vbsgz

Better to go the the mods discussion page to solve problems. How should a modder solve problems if people post the problems outside of the mods sphere.

Esp. for this problem its even very difficult to solve the problem here at Racedepartment because of the slow non chat discussion kind.
This problem just have very few people and so i need to debug the thing live. This needs a fast chat like system. So please come to Sol's Discord Server and we just need to find some time where people (me included) can work on this problem: https://discord.gg/m2Vbsgz
Hey Peter,

Thanks for your answer!

I saw this post by chance and thought I'd mention I have a similar issue, in case it was a trivial setup problem I missed.

I'll head to the discord server to follow up on this :thumbsup:

Same problem here, running Sol 2.1, CSP 1.75:

The yellow marker moves properly from 1 weather slot to the other with correct timing, but the weather itself does not change.

However, if I click manually on any slot the actual weather does change properly.

Am I missing any option to actually update the weather?
We found an error. You use time progression 0? Otherwise there is a new Sol 2.1.3 beta 1, which fixes the problem with time progression 0.

When I tried to have a thunder storm, or light rain, the rain effects didn't work. Is there something I need for that to happen?

I just looked at the video, the first thing he does is picks the Sol 2.1 weather script. I don't have that script as an option. Sol is there, but there's no Sol 2.1. I must have missed something in the install guide.

Last edited:
Hi all ... I'm living thes mods generally!

I'm having trouble getting SOL to work ... I believe I've installed it properly although I copied the contents of each folder - eg apps, content, etc, rather than copying the folder itself (to keep the original contect of those folders, as well as the SOL stuff).

In CM, in Weather FX, Controller Script, SOL2.0 is there and SOL 2.1 is there as well but it is red.

When I go to race, the DRIVE - QUICK - WEATHER settings are greyed out and it says Clear - I cannot select SOL, infact I cannot select anything!

Any and all assistance is much appreciated ...

Cheers

Doogz

Hi all ... I'm living thes mods generally!

I'm having trouble getting SOL to work ... I believe I've installed it properly although I copied the contents of each folder - eg apps, content, etc, rather than copying the folder itself (to keep the original contect of those folders, as well as the SOL stuff).

In CM, in Weather FX, Controller Script, SOL2.0 is there and SOL 2.1 is there as well but it is red.

When I go to race, the DRIVE - QUICK - WEATHER settings are greyed out and it says Clear - I cannot select SOL, infact I cannot select anything!

Any and all assistance is much appreciated ...

Cheers

Doogz
Hi all

Further to the above, SOL 2.0 is working and I can select the different weather types in game, however SOL2.1 is not.

I can see that it is "redded" out (not greyed out :)) in the CM menu.

If I click on SOL 2.1 in game it says something like "controller is not running or Replay mode".

Any tips here on what to do next?

Cheers

Doogz

Hi all

Further to the above, SOL 2.0 is working and I can select the different weather types in game, however SOL2.1 is not.

I can see that it is "redded" out (not greyed out :)) in the CM menu.

If I click on SOL 2.1 in game it says something like "controller is not running or Replay mode".

Any tips here on what to do next?

Cheers

Doogz
You have installed Sol 2.1.x manually and you activated all Sol apps? If you select the "Sol 2.1" controller script, you must use the "Sol Planner" app ingame! The controller does not work in replays or online sessions. So the app says "controller is not running"...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%