CSL DD installation

manu68

Premium
Hi.
I has been probably already discussed, but i am not totally sure about the best way to install the wheel.

I received my csl dd + MC v2 wheel to replace my old boy G25, together with shifter.
I already own clubsport pedals.

May i put everything on the base, start it , and then install the drivers ?
Or should i install drivers first an then start the base ?

Should i configure the base alone first, znd then add the wheel pedal znd shitfer later ?

Thanks in advance

RasmusP

Premium
I personally plugged my pedals into my csw 2.5 base, plugged the one USB into the PC, started the wheelbase, let it calibrate etc.

Then look into the manual to make sure it's in pc mode and not Xbox mode (like mine was).

After that install the drivers and everything should work.
Maybe it will ask for a restart, maybe not :)

Upvote 0

RaceDepartment Store

Upgrade your monitor stand for larger mounting points (larger than 200mm spacing) - 300mm x 400mm This part is designed to mount to any Trak Racer Monitor Stand (including on TR8) to increase the VESA hole spacing.
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with...
  • Featured
The popular pedal set returns with an overhauled load cell brake, Hall sensors on throttle and clutch, and many refinements to the design. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Both the throttle and brake axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...