Resource icon

Sounds Crystal Clear Audio Upgrade - Ferrari Pack 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jeffry in t Veld submitted a new resource:

Crystal Clear Audio Upgrade - Ferrari Pack - Audio upgrade for the Ferrari cars

Crystal Clear Audio Upgrade

These are sounds that have been made more clearer and have more a kick to them to give that extra oomph you want to hear in a race car! You can now hear the exhaust bursts allot better, the bodywork and turbo are also allot more present making you feel allot more immersed in driving the cars.

I have also decided to release the cars in packs seeing releasing every car separate would take allot of resources to be uploaded separately. So this will become the Ferrari pack!

Done: Ferrari 458, Ferrari 599xx Evo, Ferrari F40

(Ferrari 312T will be part of a Single Seaters Pack)

Installation instructions are inclu...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Pagani Huayra? Sure, i already got the Ferrari 599xx Evo ready, so i can work on that one next! After that i will try my hand on the standard SFX sounds for the game, like scrapes, sand, dirt, kerbs, etc...

In the youtube video the original sounds better, the new version also sounds quite glitchy in the youtube video. Inside the cockpit the car is meant to sound muffled, it would not have that high end frequency hiss/clarity like your modded version has. The original is closer to reality.

In the youtube video the original sounds better, the new version also sounds quite glitchy in the youtube video. Inside the cockpit the car is meant to sound muffled, it would not have that high end frequency hiss/clarity like your modded version has. The original is closer to reality.

Than use the original, all depends on what people want for their game, thats the nice thing about mods, i myself find it allot more immersing to be racing this way, and its realistic with open cars like the single seaters! It has a better feeling that you are driving a real car. And of course you can only use the exterior sounds and keep the interior sounds as they are, this is especially nice for watching replays. And the youtube video still shows version 1.0, 1.1 is no longer glitchy.

Last edited:
I added these sounds to my Ferrari sfx folder but it didn't change anything; my original "ferrari_458_s3.bank" file seems to be the predominant sound generator that overrides the other sounds in the folder. I tried removing the bank file but then NO sounds play for that car.

Any ideas, or am I missing something obvious ?

In particular I am trying to remove the "bodywork" sound effects that occur while cornering hard as it is driving me nuts. It just makes the car sound like it's rattling around like a junk box and is way overdone in my opinion. To at least turn it way down would be nice.

I added these sounds to my Ferrari sfx folder but it didn't change anything; my original "ferrari_458_s3.bank" file seems to be the predominant sound generator that overrides the other sounds in the folder. I tried removing the bank file but then NO sounds play for that car.

Any ideas, or am I missing something obvious ?
im assuming that since this was last updated in June it wont be compatible with the newer Assetto Corsa releases. The latest releases have the FMOD sound engine so i think that might be the problem.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%