Crowne Plaza Expansion Pack

Does anyone know why the Crowne Plaza Pack wont download on steam? I uninstalled the game and now it doesn't seem to exist. I need the Vectra for BTCC mods so its quite inconvenient

I'm not too sure whether this will still work, considering all older Simbin titles are currently not up for sale at Steam due to legal issues. But you might just wanna give it a try :)

It is actually possible to still install the Crowne Plaza DLC - instead of downloading/installing it normally, you have to click THIS LINK (and possibly allow your browser to redirect it to steam).
Steam will now queue anupdate for the DLC that you'll have start manually by selecting "Downloads" instead of "Games" next to the search bar in your steam library and then starting the download - it should now download & install as once intended :)

Oh - just noticed the forum keeps on destroying the link, so you'll have to copy it & then paste in your browser's address bar:
Code:
steam://run/8670
Also, Chrome doesn't quite like it, so for once, trying Internet Explorer might be a good idea ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back