Crowne Plaza Boxed??????

Hi, just saw this on the simbin site:
crowne_box.jpg

Does this mean they released a boxed version? seems pretty silly to mock up an image like that if they didnt release one.

Bloody annoying if you ask me,they released the crowne plaza raceway with the vectra included,then,just wjen i was getting to grips with the vectra handling and getting physched up for next years league using it,and then find that simbin don't update it with the rest of the race07 gtrevo and stcc.

bloody great simbin,thanks a bunch lol

Dave

Bloody annoying if you ask me,they released the crowne plaza raceway with the vectra included,then,just wjen i was getting to grips with the vectra handling and getting physched up for next years league using it,and then find that simbin don't update it with the rest of the race07 gtrevo and stcc.

bloody great simbin,thanks a bunch lol

Dave

The other problem is that they tried to stop people from modding it - even didn't release proper templates for it. Shame really as a lot of people liked the car, and it seemed to be especially good in the wet.

The other problem is that they tried to stop people from modding it - even didn't release proper templates for it. Shame really as a lot of people liked the car, and it seemed to be especially good in the wet.

yeah i know,just like its real life counterpart.
never mind,perhaps i can only hope they are doing this just so they can release a BTCC add on at some point in the future.

that would be nice to think eh,unrealistic but nice lol

Dave

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%