Crowds help

I'm trying to remove all crowds from tracks like Silverstone 1967.

Tried using No People mod. Also tried ticking 'Hide spectators' in CM. However, still seeing people on top of the pit garages and standing around the circuit.

If anyone knows how to remove these spectators, I'd be grateful for some pointers.

You're welcome, and I'm sorry that fix didn't work. I forgot that Silverstone '67 doesn't use the usual kind of camera-facing people (it uses X-shaped, static people instead).

Extract that folder to your ks_silverstone1967 folder, so you end up with a new folder called texture and inside that two files called people_sit.dds and people_stand.dds. They are just blank textures, so even though AC will still draw the spectators they will be invisible.

Screenshot_ks_lotus_25_ks_silverstone1967_20-7-121-5-45-44.jpg

I tried it, but unfortunately no luck. That method seems the same as the No People mod. However, the people you see standing on the roofs of the pit garages, and around the course, don't match any of those images. It seems like it's coming from elsewhere? Anyway, thank you for the suggestion. I really appreciate it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back