Crowded menu

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Hi guys,

Where I've downloaded lots of circuits for race 07 and will continue to do so, the categories on the circuit selection screen are beginning to get very crowded and the writing so small it's barely legible now. Is the anyway to change the way the downloaded circuits can be categorised in a way I choose? For example, all the content that ships with race 07 stays but have a section labelled say "mods" where all the other categories go?

Does that make sense to anyone?

Thanks

Justin

Sorry, if you want to them to work online, you can not change track category.. The recommendation anyway is for few mods, maybe 5 or 6 and no more than 30 tracks at any one time. The game really doesn't like to be bloated, you get crashes and slow loading times.. I know it's cool to have everything ever released but this game wasn't made to work with such a huge content. There are numerous valid reasons for lean install and two counters: huge archive looks cool and you can select any track/car combo fast.. Offline, that is. There is really no limit of how many tracks you can have at any one time but can you seriously say you really need all of them?

Ok I guess that makes sense. I tend to download tracks, mods & skins from the "club" social races. Is it easy to remove a mod/track and skin pack? I'm guessing the skins and tracks are easy to remove but the mods seem to be a little more imbedded?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back