DiRT 4 Crosskarts!

Who in their right kind thought it was a good idea to have a novice series and the most evil handling piece of garbage ever included in a racing game!

These things are so hard to drive, how on earth did they get it this much wrong?

Has anyone any tips for setting these things up so you can actually steer into a slide rather than having to just back off and let it spin?

It doesn't feel so wrong compared to my crosskart experience. Needs some time getting used to compared to the cars in the game, but when you get in to the rhythm it works out quite nice, powersliding like a king. They are slightly better in DR2.0 though, but for me it was one of the highlights of D4.

Friend saying these things is almost like insulting me these toys are for me the best of the game maybe you can play with the player mode without the simulation mode and maybe in the difficulty options you can adjust the engine brake, deactivate it or calibrate it to 0 the axle of the rear wheels does not lock so easily these vehicles are difficult to drive as in reality so you will have to practice. You can also remove dirt from the track that is sometimes unseen in racing in the very low shader graphics options.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back