Crossfire

Hey Simbin, any progeress on taking full advantage of crossfire setup.
Still playing on 40 fps with r9 290 in crossfire.
Any update on that matter would be nice.

Hi,

We have plans to improve our SLI and Crossfire support as we're aware that we can do a lot more than what we currently have.

It's in the backlog but I don't have any clue as to when it will be worked on. It is something I am pushing for though.

Well thanks for answering but for me a rather dissapointing 1.
Aware and in the backlog you say, can i say not really a priority?
As for a timeframe not for next six months?

Maybe make a joint venture/partnership:) with Reiza studios, if you see what they have done a old/older game engine.

You hit the nail on the head, reiza/isi engine has been in continues development for years now. We have used that engine for many years ourself . Lets not forget that we are only at the beginning of this engine.

I understand it might be dissapointing but that is sadly enough of the nature of development, we cant put high priority on every feature because then nothing gets done!

Yeah i understand, but hey when the actual engine will reached it maximum development\balance, a new engine will come alive:confused:
So thinking of stopping this crossfire setup and go for a 8gb video card.
As the amount of memory of the video card is the most important for good fps.

And yeah why develop the crossfire feature when the majority of people race on a lower resolution-single screen and mostly run only 1 vid card.

Yeah i understand, but hey when the actual engine will reached it maximum development\balance, a new engine will come alive:confused:
So thinking of stopping this crossfire setup and go for a 8gb video card.
As the amount of memory of the video card is the most important for good fps.

And yeah why develop the crossfire feature when the majority of people race on a lower resolution-single screen and mostly run only 1 vid card.

Video memory is actually a pretty small factor in fps unless you're running insanely high resolution. That being said, not having enough video memory tends to cause stuttering and less fluid gameplay than it does actually limiting fps.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 38.9%