CrossFire - Awesome FPS

Hey guys :biggrin:. I've played this FPS for a year, and is awesome. You have a lot of GP at the start of the game, lots of guns and 6 different gamemodes (Included the new gamemode: MUTATION).

Website: http://crossfire.z8games.com/ - Free to play and only 286MB :tongue:

Screenshots:

20090115_PC%20Online_Cross%20Fire_Crossfire20080920_0018.jpg
crossfire.jpg

More screens: http://images.google.es/images?hl=es&um=1&sa=1&q=crossfire+pc&btnG=Buscar&aq=&oq=crossfire+p&start=0

Greetings :biggrin:

Well, WarRock is kind of Battlefield 2 but in MMOFPS. This is a FPS kind of Counter-Strike. Can't Compare. Here you can't take helicopters, bikes... but you have a lot of fun (In DM battles of course lol). CS is more famous, but for me, this is the best FPS evar :tongue:

Edgar you should look up TrueCombat:Elite its a mod for Enemy Territory its not developed anymore but basegame is free and the mod too
its somekind of a sim as it has no crosshair but you have to aim like you would do with a real weapon :) it is too a CS clone
small comunity and lots of fun 3 game modes Objektive (like cs drop a bomb) Bodycount (deathmatch) and Capture the Falg <--- almost death
check it out it rocks

I will check out, I love FPS games :p I've played Enemy Territory for several time, but I never know about that mod, will check out soon :)
I've found a FPS based on second world war, WWII MMO or something like that, but is paying :\ Ppl say that is an awesome FPS too, they have 14-Day trial, it's like BF2 too, but with a lot of more functions.

EDIT: Ijji.com is one of the best MMORPG community / game developer now. They have 3 interesting FPS for free.

A V A - Aliance of Valiant arms (Kind of Left 4 Dead)
Soldier Front
KARMA - Operation Barbosa

Look them, looks very very nice :tongue:

its awsome ofc takes some time to get used too and it runs on a old engien so dont expect to much eyecandy
but it is pretty hardcore check out here http://www.tce-massa.com/ click on the blue label on that page
and check for *Anika* <-- me atm on top 28 usualy i am in top 10 but havent played for a month or so
as i have gfx trubbles but from wednesday i will be on more often

-Base game : Enemy Territory from splashdamage version 2.60 needed
-Mod: TrueCombat:Elite 0.49c

to get servers showen up in x-fire add under filters " obj_ " for maps then you are set best BC server is TCE-Massa server
and the only one you will find me on

lol yea but best was with the 2nd RTCW played back there for Ocrana :) our team was even at the quake con at florida
had already the flight ticket but then 2 days befor we moved over my Grandmother died :/ so i had to skip it

What a bad luck, before i went to work i started Enemy Territorie's download. But when i came PC was off. Then i learned our beloved district had another electricity trouble.

arf Omer better luck next time
i will later go through my confics and will upload one well tweaked you need just to change your name in there :)
and cuz of ****ing x-fire plant it in 3 diffrent locations o.O while usualy one would be enough lawl

i dont play crossfire :) Racing and TC:E takes most of my time but i will try it as soon as i have a 2nd Hdd as i run low on Space with countless RF mods Tracks
and Race07 + all addons and GTR with mods and tracks lol

here is the etconfic file it makes it look even worse but shadows are mostly removed
only hardcoded shadows in the mapfile are showen, net code is optimised for DSL with
Fastpath. if you dont have fastpath search the confic file for it and set the value to 0
to set a name search the confic file for Seta name and insert your name betwine the " "
now you just have to set your controles ingame

as a tip check the box for Free Aim gives you a better change to cover behind a corner
and still shoot while leaned :)

if you want a bit more eyecandy search for Seta picmip and set the value to 1

oh and i nearly forgot you can color your name by using this sign ^ and a number
from 1-0 or a letter from a-z lets say you will call yourself RaceDepartment
it would look like this ^1Race^bDepartment you can check out wich letter or number
is linked to wich color by playing with it in the console to open with the ^ key
you dont need to use the ^ then for color testing as it is writen already blind just a
letter or numberand a test text to see wich color it is

Attachments

• etconfig.rar
    3.2 KB · Views: 129

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%