CrossFire - Awesome FPS

be atm playing more TC:E as my Pedals are broken, unfortunate i had to reinstall ET therefor i have a new GUI but pe padding my stats already
and came up from 300 to already 150 :) maybe till end of the week i am back under the top 50 ;D.
Ömer and Edgar fance to do some shooting tonight at the Massa BC server ??

lol Bram,:biggrin::biggrin:

@ Michael. i have installed W:ET and it's 2.60 patch. Do i need Security patch aswell ?

Now i will download the mod. It seems it's latest version is 0.49b ?

Also do i need anything else more to play ?

Wow just played this game for the first time ( Combat Elite ). That was funny. But i'm a noob, sometimes i even kill my mates by mistake. Espicially when they get into dark spots, i think they are terrorists :D.

We must play it sometime Micheal. What is your login name there ? Mine is very creative ( Omer ) :tongue:

by the way i did'nt downloaded the Combat Elite patch version b. And i can play still. But when i was logging into the Massa server, it downloaded lots of things. Was that the patch ??? :smile:

hehe ok will have a look at you atm Praccying for the Sachensring 67 race at tonights us club race

its a fun game right ?? i play it now since 0.48 but a lot of the guys on the massa server play it already since
TC 1.2 on quake 3 anyway the maps a small (most of them) and the weapon Physic is just awsome for the
age the engien has already what i like most on this game is there is no crosshair give you the feal like you
are shooting with a realy weapon :)
look out for the guys with Force, Massa and X-Blood tag's and spec them you can learn a lot
mostimportant put on a head set and push ingame sounds to max and crank up your headset till it nearly hurts
you will wonder how early you will hear ppl. if you get better ppl will call you cheater cuz you jump out of cover
and kill them while you heard them already for miles :p

Yes! Thanks for advicing, i hope Edgar will join aswell ?! This game is a really feeling FPS. As you said no crosshair gives a reality to game. Also i liked the atmosphere of the maps. And most of the guys are really skillful. And it's easy to learn and play, while hard to master :thumbup:

And no maximum sound headseat please. i love my ears :biggrin::biggrin: I don't want to hurt them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back