Cross track problem, give me cut track warning

Hi all

I make a track with cross track, i make a bridge to cross them.

When test the track in rfactor and cross the bridge ( up level) give me cut track warning. any help..?

sorry my english..

Cross track

I remove the Driveline and Append a new one..

And the result is like image:

If i move the point the line is in level but no Corridors.

Any solution in BTB?? or i must edit the Driveline with AIW editor ?

sorry my english

Yep, you will have to use the AIW Editor from ISI. You will have to clear all and do everything including pit's garages, grid etc from scratch. Make sure to back up that AIW file too, otherwise if you edit the track and export, it will overwrite it.

Ok this is just a theory, I have not tried it.
Would it be possible to place a wall on its side just under the bridge wider than the road under the bridge and wider than bridge to stop BTB extending driveline and corridors to above track???
If it works leave the wall and set to not render.

RT1971's tip could be worth. I'd test it.

In any cases, I guess this issue could be fixed manually. Just check in BTB what X and Z coordinates of the AIW's point which are being placed at wrong position (on the bridge).

Now, I'd look for this waypoint into yourtrack.AIW file, for example:

wp_perp=(your X coord,ELEVATION,your Z coord)

You may correct the Y coordinate (elevation) by hand. The same you'll need to do with corridors, looking for the lines which contain:

wp_dwidth=(...,...,...) and wp_path=(...,...)

There is a deeper explanation of those lines into into ISI' AIW files.

There's a lot of things which can be fixed by using only Notepad in Rfactor files. I think it's easier than recreate all AIW itens using ISI AIW Cam Editor, which is not very easy to use.

thks all

Thanks all for the replys

The track have walls in two sides, i just hide.

I think the solution is using AIW editor, but is not easy.

The Notepad solution i think the worse solution, but works.. :)

I have the same kind of problem on Vitus track. My solution : when I want to export the AIW, I remove the part of upper track that make's the AIW tube is juming (sorry for my bad english...). So the under AIW tube is good, but the upper tube is not, it's falling from upper to under track. After that, I build the part of track I have removed, and export, only the 3D. Then I have to go in the ISI AIW Editor, only to build this small part of upper AIW tube, the function is "smooth path". A little bit complicate, but it works.
I have an idea, for the next time I will have something like that. Instead of make the upper track with track tool, I will make this little part with a wall. But I never try, so may be it's not working.

Select the pieces of terrain, go to Properties and you'll see some options in there.
Sadly i do not understand exactly how i can solve the problem with the terrain options.

circuit..JPG

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years