WIP Croft

Hello, this is my first and probably last project :)

Been on going for a few months now. Stopped becaue i kept racing on it instead of improving it, then the missus gave birth to our second child, so its been a busy few weeks.
I`ve posted this in various places, but not here yet. Some of you may have seen this track before.
I think i`ve gotten to the point where i need help to complete it, but we`ll see for sure when i get my PC back in order after my Windows 7 re-install.

The following vids were from an older version of the track. When i get up and running again, i`ll get some of the recent version.

And heres a link to the latest version i`ve compiled. Its not completely up to date, but it`ll keep you going :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0omzmmmdegz/CroftSB_v0.7a.rar

Rfactor i assume,if it on rfc
but look a bit sparse at the moment for me to full recognised the track.no offence meant.

ed

I know what you mean completely :) But croft is pretty sparse anyway, Just fields and hills.

Since that vid was made, i`ve added a few bits like my own tire walls, safety fences, the small grandstand on turn 1, some crowd on the hills, different trees, darker road texture with yellow pit in/out lines and maybe some other bits too.

Dont forget, it is still WIP :)

Quick update.

Still on-going for this track, but its all coming together.
Height data is going to be a problem, as there isn`t much elevation change at croft, but i`ll get there.

Little video. No sound because i only wanted a small upload.

Haay! ive only popped a couple or 3 Clio motors,then i learned they dont like Evo Mini's style downshifts :p.
And to neatly tie it all back in to the topic :breathe:.... Croft would be a dream come true for the rF community at large,not just a brilliant Clio league :) :good:.

Not sure if it`ll be ready by May....

At the minute, due to real life restriction at Croft, there are only 24 garage doors, so space for 12 team pit stalls.
The grid is pretty endless though, so some temporary pit stal can be setup for larger grids.
I`m also planning on doing a few alternate layouts, including some historic ones :)

Might take a while, but it`ll get finished eventually.

• Mike Narger

You need to add some gravel on the outside of turn 1 but apart from that it look's brill'!

Yeh, thats on my list of a million things to do before i die lol

Still lots of work yet. I still have to learn alot obout track building, but thats happening as i`m going along, hence slow progress. Its picked up abit recently because another track builder is helping.

• Mike Narger

Do you have any onboard video's I'm sure everyone here would be happy to give some tips on how to improve it.:wink:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 91 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 130 13.7%