WIP Croft GP Circuit (GTR2/GTR Evo)

After a bit of an absence from race sims due to computer issues and real life I recently started getting back into things having switched from RFactor to GTR2 and Race07/GTR Evo/Race on Whatever Simbin are calling it now.

I have had an aborted attempt at track building before but never really progressed as far as I'd like or in the right direction and have been looking for a new project. While looking at details and videos of the abandoned proposed Grand Prix extension for Donington Park I got thinking about other UK circuits that could realistically be extended. I decided to chooses Croft in North Yorkshire as my basis as it is my nearest circuit and it has always been one of my favorites.

I plan on updating the circuit to GP standards by adding an extension as well as re-profiling some parts of the circuit, I would like to know what people think of the layout and where it could be improved. The majority of the layout is the same apart from extension with an additional second pits that take the full circuit up to a length 2.8 miles/4.5Km.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F059883FF7C61C3!374 (I cant seem to get the image to upload here properly).

All the work will be done using Bobs Track Builder to the highest standard I can, progress may be slow but bare with me because I want to do a proper job of it. Once I am satisfied with the GTR2 version I will release it for GTR Evo/Race07/whatever. Any help will be greatly appreciated .

CroftGP_zpsf386dc13.jpeg

Thats more like it :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%