Croft Circuit

Tracks Croft Circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not bad overall. DIP is still a tad high but to be expected with conversions.

UV maps on trees need to be fixed.

Screenshot_corvette_c6r_croft_23-8-117-9-38-32.jpg

Ok thanks will have a look as i only tested it with a few different cars..i may need to make a more conservative line..btw may i ask what cars have been having the problems and also what was your AI aggression set too?
I just downloaded it so I haven't tried many combinations. Just did a quick test with a field of Audi R8 LMS at 95% strength, 1 variation, 70% aggression. Another one with no variation and 0% aggression. In both cases on the first lap they piled up at the Chicane where some of the AI cars cut too much off-track beyond of the kerb. Looking at the AI app the boundary there starts a bit beyond the kerb, close to the tyre stacks. Perhaps having the boundary for the AI start at the kerb but the surface for penalties a bit further in like it is now would help.

I'll give it a try in other cars.
Edit: Gave it a try with a field of Lotus 25 - they definitely have the tendency to crash into the tyre stacks at some of the turns, regardless of strength or aggression.

Last edited:
i suggest lowering the aggression for now .. until the next update when the physical mesh and groove are added..as i willl most likely need to make new AI for those additions

With my AI aggression set at 15% with 15% variation they dont crash in the first two chicanes when i have tested them. Note AI will always cut corners too much when AI aggression is set too high

Do track cuts result in a penalty during races?

I have this in my server_cfg.ini

ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=1
START_RULE=2
RACE_GAS_PENALTY_DISABLED=0

Do track cuts result in a penalty during races?

I have this in my server_cfg.ini

ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=1
START_RULE=2
RACE_GAS_PENALTY_DISABLED=0
I have not set any specific cut zones around the track in the surfaces .ini ..so the grass/sand are the only invalid surfaces. If you like I can set some areas as penalty zones in the next update..just let me know where you want them

Can also throw some of your cams in too norbs hint hint:)

Last edited:
I suppose what I was after is if people put 2 tyres outside track limits they get penalised. It works on Kunos tracks, so not sure what is happening at Croft.

Cameras you say. Hmm. :)

Attachments

• cameras_2.ini
    5 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
I suppose what I was after is if people put 2 tyres outside track limits they get penalised. It works on Kunos tracks, so not sure what is happening at Croft.
Mint thanks mate..

its just a matter of adjusting the surface.ini file in the track data folder. say for instance you want someone to get a 10 second penalty when they go on to the grass... open the surfaces.ini then add 10 to the black flag time of the grass surface..

BLACK_FLAG_TIME=10

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years