Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Sorry to necro this thread, but has anyone managed to get the spotter to actually say something during a race yet? He works perfectly during prac and qual, but doesn't say a word during the race, when you most want to hear the guy!

Barbagalo has real 3D trees. Not sure to have same 2D trees to imitate them.
Hello Patrick, can even be tree 3d, but are very ugly. This is my opinion, writh? Don't need the same trees, but they are more beautiful and real. But what you'll do, are great.

Barbagalo tree types are some of the best looking trees I've seen in the game.
Really enhance the visual quality of that track imo.
I respect your opinion. But if for you Barbagalo trees types are some of the best looking trees I've seen in the game, sorry, I can not agree.

It's 2d trees, but more real and beautful. Repeat, this is my opinion.

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Croft (BTCC) with a new update entry:

Mnay improvements

croft14.jpg

Hi guys.

A lot of new things here to get closer from reiza standards

- new trees
- new version with ramps (folder Super trucks ingame)
- night lights created (still one or two bugs)
- 42 garages (Gringo)
- new AI (Gringo)
- new cams (Gringo)
- new horizon
- texture correction
- grass correction

Hope you will like it. Track is not perfect on the base version but for a non reiza tracks, I think we are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the first taste of the ramps and for the updated graphics/trees and all your ''magic''. :thumbsup:
I'm sure you agree that the tracks could eventually also feature some of those obstacles they use in real life, though.
Also some ramps could be placed in more tricky spots, just before a turn so that you jump into the turn, not just on a straight. Croft ramp count is sort of ok, Pukekohe needs more ramps imo.

It's nice for the first test, though, thanks. :thumbsup: Can't really practice in anything yet, though. Tried with the Camaro, but it doesn't like the ramps as much as i thought, lol. :D

I probably made a small typo mistake in the gdb.
Just correct the venue name If needed. Will not create online mismatch I suppose. But I Will try to do an update.

For ramps, it is a test. Without having the car it is more difficult to be original in choices. But sure that putting a ramp in curves is not a good idea. Because you fly straight. :roflmao:

Adding this seems to have introduced a bit of graphical stuttering. Not horrible, but enough to be annoying and has even caused a spinout or two. Turn it off and stuttering goes away. Happens with 1.35 and 1.37. Anyone else seeing this? Other than that, GID is fantastic.

Actually the Barbagallo 3D trees do look very much like Eucalyptus, which enhances the Australian feel of the track. The Road America trees look great but they are not the kind of trees growing in Western Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%