I see it's pretty dead here in the forum and i was wondering why that is. Did they release it in 2013 and then left it in the state it was in at launch or did it receive any revamps and updates since then ?

Are there people still playing this or is the popularity surge long gone ?

It was released in early 2013 with the 2012 season, before receiving an update to 2013 spec and all the GSC13 upgrades in july of 2013.

It will receive updates that GSCE (graphically) has had since the original GSC13 release with the steam release.

How do I get REIZA to notice my post @Reiza Studios regarding my request for additional activations
for Formula Truck?. I have sent 9 emails over the last 6 weeks to every contact I can find and still
no response. I feel abandoned. Could somebody please intervene on my behalf?
Thank you in advance
James Bourland

Formula Truck 2013.jpg

As you might know by now, Formula Truck 2013 Steam release is coming up shortly!

If you already own it you may now switch your Serial Number for a Steam key from the official Formula Truck 2013 website.

A similar system for Game Stock Car Extreme will be available soon.

And an important notice: from now on, while you will remain able to buy the games (as a bundle or individually) outside of Steam in the current method, non-Steam purchases will NO LONGER warrant Steam keys.

And an important notice: from now on, while you will remain able to buy the games (as a bundle or individually) outside of Steam in the current method, non-Steam purchases will NO LONGER warrant Steam keys.

@Reiza Studios You previously stated that only steam versions of Formula Trucks will get updates. So what happens if you buy the game outside of steam from now on? No updates?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%