CREWCHIEF in RACE07

• Thread starter Deleted member 13397
  • Start date
if the CC Spotter works in AMS and does not work (or stops to work) in R07 (or GTL / GTR2) with the Companian, then i unable to help you

the task of the Companian (or the old plugins) is to create data similar to that rF1 or AMS1 does, so CC can use it to power its Spotter & rest

this does not mean, that the error is not in the Companian, but it will be hard to find out

what you may want to try, is to use an older version of CC as
i can assure you, the spotter worked in R07 & GTR2 (nonSteam) flawless even in long stints
i also know, that few drivers at ABB do use them without problems

Last edited:
@yuca i got it working ! only i am not sure i start race07 the good way, i first put comp v2 and appdata in main directory then i rename comp v2 in ams.exe and i start CC with ams plugin then i start race07 bat, this batch file calls ams, then i start steam race07.
is it the right way? sometimes i dont have the pitman as i noticed. Anyway the spotter is working now, thanks for your help ^^

Last edited:
Another question, in your comp v2 i see under [settings] R07 pitcrew by andreas, the info says [keep 0 if you dont have the needed files for anim] where can i get those files ?

Well after a lot of triyngs, i definately have jim and spotter when i use comp v2, with the Andreas patch i get the pitcrew and no spotter, i just cant have both sadly, maybe you have a solution for my issue ?
Anybody ?

Ok here the final, i got the conversion of BUNDY BEACH from Sergio and wow i get the pitcrew and CC and the spotter, all working great !
really wierd but i am happy at least at BUNDY for now :)

1~ Companian v078 (renamed ams)
2~ CC ams plugin
3~ (yourname).plr, Pitcrew Detail=1
4~ Inside Companian, SETTINGS > PLUGIN > R07 Pitcrew by Andreas=1
5~ All patchs activated

I hope if someone has the same issue, this could maybe help,
Cheers and keep it on the road :roflmao:

After this post, i managed to make it run as it should ! after so much struggle lol
so CC, spotter, pitman and pit crew working perfectly also in race !

i want to thank all the guys here for the good infos and precious help :)

See you on the track !

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back