CrewChief Auto Start

Misc CrewChief Auto Start 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martin Vindis submitted a new resource:

CrewChief Auto Start - Starts CrewChief automatically when you start a sim

Every noticed that you forgot to start CrewChief right after the green flag drops? Yeah, me too!

So I made this small application that just sits in the corner, waiting for you to start up the sim of your choice, and BOOM, just like magic it will start up CrewChief for you! And when you're done, it will close CrewChief.

I highly recommend that you enable the Run Immediately option in CrewChief (or this application will be pretty useless)

Installation
Extract the archive...

Read more about this resource...

Martin Vindis updated CrewChief Auto Start with a new update entry:

Crew Chief Auto Start 1.1

V1.1
Updated command line parameters to work with Crew Chief 4.11.1.2:
Comes with a updated xml file with the new game parameters but if you added more games you will have to update those from "game" to "-game". E.g "RF2" to "-RF2"

New notification icon controls:
Left click to enable/disable the application
Rightclick to bring up the contex menu

Read the rest of this update entry...

with content manager :

Just had a conversation with X4fab (Ilja) and really, he is not only a very kind person, he is a genius. So if you want to have CrewChief automatically started when launching CM, just do the following:

1. go into CrewChief properties and set "run immediately" (disabled by default)

2. go to CM settings --> Content Manager --> Drive --> AC related events and enter the following command exactly like this: start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.exe" (enter your correct path of course!)

You can even do it that 2 or more apps will start, so just separate them with an &. I have it now like this: start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.exe" & start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\opentrack\opentrack.exe"

Can you tell me the reason why you quote my written sentences from gtplanet forum here? I don´t believe you had a conversion with Ilja by yourself haven´t you? Unbelievable!

[QUOTE = "Sascha Guenther, message: 3172371, membre: 24497"]
Pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi vous citez ici mes phrases écrites du forum gtplanet? Je ne pense pas que vous ayez eu une conversion avec Ilja par vous-même, n'est-ce pas? Incroyable!
[/CITATION]

Je n'ai même pas fait attention au début du message désolé
J'ai enlevé

[QUOTE = "Sascha Guenther, message: 3172371, membre: 24497"]
Pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi vous citez ici mes phrases écrites du forum gtplanet? Je ne pense pas que vous ayez eu une conversion avec Ilja par vous-même, n'est-ce pas? Incroyable!
[/CITATION]

Je n'ai même pas fait attention au début du message désolé
J'ai enlevé

You still use my own written words! Don´t you understand? Despite to the fact you use French as your native language now it doesn´t make it better nor does it allow you to quote my sentences I wrote on a different forum / thread! So delete this post right now. You even have included the opentrack.exe which has nothing to do with this mod which has been placed here (but it belongs to the original message posted on gtplanet).

Hope you got it now.

Hi, i like ur mode its super usefull for me.But I have problems with making it work with pCars2 iracing and Race room;
here is the config lines I use ;
<RaceRoom processName="RRRE64" parameter="-game RACE_ROOM" />
<pCars2 processName="pCARS2AVX" parameter="-game PCARS2" />
<iracing processName="iRacingSim64DX11" parameter="-game IRACING" />

Can u lead me to he direct config.Thank U
PS: I tried the possible alternative exe files for processName with no luck.

I can’t believe I just found this app now but so glad I did, only game I’m having trouble with is iRacing I’m using the correct parameter and the iRacing process not the ui process but it won’t load, all my other games work fine any suggestions?

<iRacing processName="iRacingSim64DX11" parameter="-game IRACING" />

Last edited:
I can’t believe I just found this app now but so glad I did, only game I’m having trouble with is iRacing I’m using the correct parameter and the iRacing process not the ui process but it won’t load, all my other games work fine any suggestions?

<iRacing processName="iRacingSim64DX11" parameter="-game IRACING" />
<iracing processName="iRacingSim64DX11" parameter="-game IRACING"/> mine is this and working. Maybe capital R is the problem.

If anyone wants this program to auto run at startup, here is the method.
Extract the program anywhere you want then right click the exe and create shortcut.
Press windows key + R
Type shell:startup
Then move the shortcut to the startup folder.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing