Resource icon

Tracks cremona 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok thanks for fix the track... I have a health problem and then I can't edit the track to fix anything.
It was u that propose the solution (for LOD problem in the mountains on the horizon) on the steam workshop?
What exactly was changed in your edit?
Can I post it on the steam workshop for those who have the track there have the fixes too (and name u as collaborator on the track creation, of course)?

Ok thanks for fix the track... I have a health problem and then I can't edit the track to fix anything.
It was u that propose the solution (for LOD problem in the mountains on the horizon) on the steam workshop?
What exactly was changed in your edit?
Can I post it on the steam workshop for those who have the track there have the fixes too (and name u as collaborator on the track creation, of course)?
yes, it is I who gave that advice on steam, waiting for the filmmakers to intervene, but since no one did anything I tried it myself.
unfortunately I don't know how to post on steam and so I used racedepartment to post.
of course you can post it, without any problem, I use 3D simed and as I explained in that post you just need to tick the noclip entry and re-export to the gmt folder.
what I changed is the grass, the mapping of the road, the bump of the road the curbs that are now racesurface, and added animated objects and not on the track.
I also redid the 3 paths of the AI
for me it would be an honor to see even a small contribution on steam.
thanks and best wishes for your health

Last edited:
Just the creator of the content can upload the tracks, so, I have to do it. I will do it as soon as I can go to my PC. By now, we have to wait a little.
Can u contact me to work together in new projects if u have interest!

Just the creator of the content can upload the tracks, so, I have to do it. I will do it as soon as I can go to my PC. By now, we have to wait a little.

hello, I have an update for cremona(1.1), it concerns the graphics with improvements on the track with mixed grass on the ground, insertion of some sponsors, improved also the playability with the remodeling of the curbs that now helps you to better exploit the trajectories on the curves, I can load update on racedepartment
Best regards Andrea

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%