Creating Pitlane ? ( for rFactor )

Having some probs with it ;)

Tried several things like build 2 tracks (2nd is for pitlane) and merge but then when I add the pitlane positions like Garage and Pit then it again and only appears on the track itself.

Tried also with 1 track only and then double the width of the track, at some point where I want to have the pitlane but then again pitlane positions appears exactly in the middle of the track, I can bow those a little but that's all. Maybe put a wall in the middle ?

Best result sofar is when I add some terrain surface (right only) and then add there the pitlane positions.

Or it is not possible with just the Trial Demo ?

tia

We have dealt with a similar request before - even though you may have found an answer, I'll answer anyway for future searches people may do.

Add a shape modifier to the surface where you want the pits to be. Add another at the end and then pull the last node/nodes out to the side. This way the terrain is still attached to one track surface so any undualation you may have in the racetrack surface will be consistent with the pits.

Forget my last post, me idiot forgot to save the last project :sleep:
Yes it's a nice prg and it's good to find a lot of thingsout by myself, good for the braincells, if I stil have some ;)

Hmm about the money, still very expensive for me, any donations ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back