Creating own Driver

Hey guys, I am pretty new to MM and I was wondering if there is any way to kind of "create" a driver.
F.e. I would like to create a young driver with around 3 stars and would want him to have 5 star potential etc.
Is there any way in doing do? Sry if something like this has alrdy been asked elsewhere.

There may be better ways, the top two suggestions I would have would be as follows:

1) Use the MM save game editor and edit an existing driver.
Technically, the simplest and easiest way, but personally I stopped using the save editor to commit changes to my save and do it manually. You may never notice or run into any issues though, so its a fun way to start.
If you do use the save game editor, make sure that you check your game difficulty slider after as the save game editor WILL reset the slider to the easiest setting.

2) use the save game extractor and edit the save game. This does require editing a LARGE text file which does require some patience. If you are comfortable going this route, i would do the same thing and edit an existing driver.
search the text file for the first initial last name of the driver Like "M. Niwa".
you should find an entry with the name and a category of mshortname.
something like this:
"mShortName": "M. Niwa"
you should see some pretty easy to recognize stats that you can change.

You never know what anyone is comfortable with, that should be enough to get you started if you go the extractor route. Otherwise Id say just use the save editor.

Thank you so far. Pretty much used the save game Editor its good and easy to use.

Now I have a question some of you guys May know the awnsers to.

First of all: Potential and Modified Potential and the Starrating of drivers.
Nearly no one of the drivers in game has these unfilled bordered Stars. Only the filled up Stars. F.e my driver has 3 Stars I put the Potential up to 180 or 160 or so yet there are still no changes to the Star rating of my driver. Still the 3 filled up Stars but no bordered Stars.
Even tho her Details claim she gaines like 10% in her individual Stats per week she doesnt improve at all. Yet she is 19 and her peak age would be around 28 or so.
I am using fire fantasy 19 mod and maybe thats the issue with that.

Maybe someone of you knows something about that or experienced the same.

Ahh, I guess I should always lead with "what mod are you using"?
I am not that familiar with the Fire19 mod, but I thought I remember seeing something about the Fire team having completely reworked the potential system.
Honestly, I also believe they have their own Discord channel, your best bet would be to inquire there as Im sure they would be happy to provide you some insight.

Oh and sorry I should read more carefully. Again, i believe the fact that the stats dont go up like it did in vanilla is because of the changes to the potential system that they have made to the mod. Off the top of my head I wanna say that your potential changes when you race or something like that. I believe the mod read me covers these topics, Id look over that again as well :)

Last edited:
Ahh, I guess I should always lead with "what mod are you using"?
I am not that familiar with the Fire19 mod, but I thought I remember seeing something about the Fire team having completely reworked the potential system.
Honestly, I also believe they have their own Discord channel, your best bet would be to inquire there as Im sure they would be happy to provide you some insight.

Oh and sorry I should read more carefully. Again, i believe the fact that the stats dont go up like it did in vanilla is because of the changes to the potential system that they have made to the mod. Off the top of my head I wanna say that your potential changes when you race or something like that. I believe the mod read me covers these topics, Id look over that again as well :)
Thy dude, helped me a lot actually. You were right the mod read me covered it. Thank you!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%