Creating custom endurance race

NoLeftTurn

1RPM
Original poster
Apr 10, 2018
Hello all,
I'm wanting to create a 24hr endurance race at Daytona. I'm sure it's possible to do it within game but if someone could point me in the direction of how to, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Shovas

1000RPM
Premium
Apr 18, 2014
What do you mean? You can run a 24h race in GTR2 from the main menu. Do you mean some specific custom setup?

Jempy

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 26, 2010
I understand what he means, Shovas .... a way to gather different cars out of different mods in the same race at the same time and this is not possible with only the GTR2 native tools.

If I'm not wrong .... without changing or adding classes or categories manually in the .car files ... the only way to do what he wishes is use the
GTR2 Championship Manager v1_62 by JJManeschijn v1_62

Even if it is especially done for a championship ... it may also work for one single race.
You may find it here, NoleftTurn ...: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr2-championship-manager-v1_62-by-jjmaneschijn.23112/

Else, if it's not what he means .... everything is already in game to create a 24 hr race of course. ;)

Reactions: NoLeftTurn

NoLeftTurn

1RPM
Original poster
Apr 10, 2018
Thanks guys. I was wanting to create more 24 hour races then what the game provides. I've got Championships Manager now, just gotta dig into it.