Creating BPR (and/or other) championships and LM24 races.

So I think I've got every car I need and every track I need plus GTR2 Championship Manager but I honestly can't figure out how to create things properly.

Is there a tutorial out there on how to do it properly so certain cars show up in certain races, the right tracks and race lengths are used, etc?

Le Mans too I think I've got all the cars from different years that I need but no idea how to make things work in GTR2.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I know the F1 1991 mod for instance has separate skins for individual races with different liveries so assume it might be something like that but I wouldn't know where to begin.

I have a hard copy of how to create a championship GDB. I think I might still have a copy of it on my old gaming laptop. If I do I'll upload it to the GTR2 downloads and let you know. Doing it from scratch is somewhat labor intensive. But there is also a tool to use an existing GDB to create one with your own tracks and then you will have to edit/add your own cars
that is here in RD

I have a hard copy of how to create a championship GDB. I think I might still have a copy of it on my old gaming laptop. If I do I'll upload it to the GTR2 downloads and let you know. Doing it from scratch is somewhat labor intensive. But there is also a tool to use an existing GDB to create one with your own tracks and then you will have to edit/add your own cars
that is here in RD

I've got Champ Manager but it's hard to sort out what goes where and you can't put certain cars into certain races with it which would be really handy. Having issues getting a championship I've created to work after creating it in the program cause it crashes the game most of the time.

Would absolutely appreciate the hard copy of creating a GDB if you do manage to find it, cheers!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing