Create server and Thumbnail setting

Hi people, lm new to assetto corsa, l have 40hrs and there are 2 things l wanna do and l dont know how, so if somebody can help me l would be very happy.

1- l want to host a server so l can play with friends.. A friend did it by calling his internet service support, requesting to open his ports but he told me that the options are limited by the lite version of Custom Manager... and l dont wanna open my ports because its not secure...
So l went to the Server option in CM and it says that its not available in the lite version, so l thinking about donate so l can have the full version of CM...
Now, what l want to know is... By donating and having the full version of CM, do l get to be able to create/host a server ? and.. l will have the full version forever or it is something that last X time and after that l have to donate again ?

2- The other thing that l want to know is, how to disable the information box that appears when you hover the mouse over the images of the cars, when you want to choose one.

Attachments

• 987.PNG
    987.PNG
    115.3 KB · Views: 41

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%