Cars Create a car

Hi!
my granddad have an old car, it raced in le mans in 1949, and i was thinking if someone (for free) can recreate this car to assetto corsa bcs it will be amazing to play ac with this car, the name of this car is Aero-Minor Sport, and if someone can create it i will send him some photos

Last edited:
Hi!
my granddad have a old car, it raced in le mans in 1949, and i was thinking if someone (for free) can recreate this car to assetto corsa bcs it will be amazing to play ac with this car, the name of this car is Aero-Minor Sport, and if someone can create it i can i will send him some photos
sorry for my bad English i see here many mistakes xd

Your English is excellent!

You have a wonderful family tie to one of the biggest events in motorsport.

Unless you are extremely fortunate to find a racing historian, a talented 3D modeler, an audio designer, AND an engineer/physicist ALL with passions to simulate the Aero Minor Sport, it is extremely unlikely anyone would undertake such a massive project for free.

I hope your wish comes true.

P.S. I had to Google this meat lesser-known make from Czechoslovakia:

Your English is excellent!

You have a wonderful family tie to one of the biggest events in motorsport.

Unless you are extremely fortunate to find a racing historian, a talented 3D modeler, an audio designer, AND an engineer/physicist ALL with passions to simulate the Aero Minor Sport, it is extremely unlikely anyone would undertake such a massive project for free.

I hope your wish comes true.

P.S. I had to Google this meat lesser-known make from Czechoslovakia:

yeah i know it's hard and thanks for reply

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline