Crashing to black screen.

Hey guys maybe someone can help me out here. In the past month my rFactor has crashed three times to black screen and I have to restart my computer when it happens. Does anyone here know what would cause this kind of crash?

Could it be that I have too many mods/tracks installed. I had around 40 mods and 160 tracks installed. I just reinstalled game again last night but this time I only have ten mods and 30 tracks installed.

We'll see what happens in the next while.

RaceDepartment Store

Connect your Fanatec devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 19,95 Features Use your ClubSport Shifter with any steering wheel on PC (supports sequential and H-pattern mode) Use the ClubSport handbrake without...
The GT Omega PRO XL Series features the design of our best-selling, classic PRO Series Chair scaled up for larger users or people who just want a little more room. As such we have built them wider, taller and with more of a focus on effective and comfortable padding and support. Buy now from...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile 800mm / 31.5" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with...
The Trak Racer SA-06 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-06 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
The Podium Kill Switch is designed for use with all Podium Series Direct Drive wheel bases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Brushed aluminium Emergency Stop button instantly cuts power to any connected Podium Series wheel base. Dedicated power button to remotely turn on (and...