Crashing only when enabling WeatherFX - did a clean install, still the same. Need help.

Hey guys. I've been having this issue with CSP/Sol where my game crashes as soon as the sessions starts - shows the car on the ouside cam and crashes a second later. When I disable WeatherFX on csp settings, everything works fine. I've reinstalled SOL, CSP, downgraded CSP, everything you can imagine, but it still crashes only when I enable WeatherFX.
I've seen people trying to fix that by enabling or disabling some features (virtual mirror, PP filters, some other stuff on and off) but no results. Deleted "assetto corsa" folder from documents, still no results.
It's frustrating, because I did a new AC download, fresh install with nothing but CM and SOL.
Any ideas? My log doesn't give me many tips on where to start fixing this issue.
Thanks buddies :)

Crash log:
CSP log:

Hey guys. I've been having this issue with CSP/Sol where my game crashes as soon as the sessions starts - shows the car on the ouside cam and crashes a second later. When I disable WeatherFX on csp settings, everything works fine. I've reinstalled SOL, CSP, downgraded CSP, everything you can imagine, but it still crashes only when I enable WeatherFX.
I've seen people trying to fix that by enabling or disabling some features (virtual mirror, PP filters, some other stuff on and off) but no results. Deleted "assetto corsa" folder from documents, still no results.
It's frustrating, because I did a new AC download, fresh install with nothing but CM and SOL.
Any ideas? My log doesn't give me many tips on where to start fixing this issue.

Crash log:
CSP log:
Finally found the solution if you still need it, basically go to sol.ini in Documents/Assetto Corsa and change the render method in [clouds] from 2 to 1 and it will work

Crash log:
CSP log:
Have same problem or similar I think, just installed Sol, ran a race to test it but Assetto crashes everytime, (Doesn't even appear, just loads everything then boom still in the loading screen), so after testing the same things (Downgrading CSP, installing again etc) just get the same :/

The log from CM is:

Error might have something to do with:

AC\cameramirror.cpp (49): CameraMirror::renderOpaque
AC\mirrortexturerenderer.cpp (118): MirrorTextureRenderer::render
AC\sim.cpp (2558): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 859

Crash log:
CSP log:
Got the solution I think! Replace the gameplay.ini located at C:\Users\xxxxx(your windows user folder)\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg with the one at Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg and it worked for me in CSP 1.75

Got the solution I think! Replace the gameplay.ini located at C:\Users\xxxxx(your windows user folder)\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg with the one at Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg and it worked for me in CSP 1.75
Damn it worked yesterday but stopped working and now that I try again it doesn't work

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%