Crashcast FM Episodes (merged)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
postcast..jpgOur own race commentator Simon Smith and his co-host Maurice Zondag have compiled their first radio show that you can listen as a podcast.

The Crashcast FM Crew will tell you in this first episode a bit about how the idea of the show came to mind and who they are. Simon has discovered some great news about FSR, GrandPrix Online, RaceDepartment, RCR and Gentlemens racing.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
We will post each episode of the show directly here on the frontpage of RaceDepartment as a podcast widget.

Happy listening and please leave your comments in the section below as the hosts can't wait to hear your feedback!

Click here to listen to the podcast of Crashcast FM

• Robert Lubecker

How do I look it up on iTunes? Great show.

postcast_..jpgMaurice Zondag and Simon Smith just released their second podcast of Crashcast FM. Over 800 listeners made the first show to a big success and a great start of cool project that we absolutely will be following here on RD.

You can leave your comments on the show here in the comment box below and as you can hear in episode 2 they will be read and some of them actually got broadcasted also.

Have fun with episode 2. Hear how Flavio Briatore starts a new career as setup developer at the show.

Click here to listen to the second podcast of Crashcast FM

I actually listened to this on my iPod on the way to class today :)

Very good, can't say I liked Flavio too much but I'm probably being harsh, overall excellent and loads of fun again, interesting to hear about GPO. You can hear the progression in the confidence/familiarity increase.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back