Crash model

Whilst all these cars look very impressive, what are we going to see if we have a crash,, Are we going to see bit falling off
Will the wing mirrors come off or be knocked out all alignment, Are they adjustable like in WRS (piboso)
will the spoiler fall off and how will this effect the handling of the car, with no pitstop at the start how do we repair the car,
We've seen in certain sims the manufactures don't like there cars to show much damage,
So how advanced is the crash model...
Will the cars smoke if the engine is damaged, will the gearbox loose gears due to bad shifting. Or smoke from tyre rub.
Can we cook the brakes
How realistic is it going to be,,

I'm pretty sure mechanical damage will be in 1.0, visual damage is another story though...

Yeah, I read the same. Boys said there probably will be physical damage in first release but no visual ones.
It's a matter of licences agreements so I can imagine damages can cause a lot of troubles.

On the other hand Kunos is a really small studio and we cannot expect from them that everything will be implemented in 1.0 - dynamic weather, dynamic day/night, other physics for different day/night+weather conditions... pitstops, advanced customizing options and so on.
It would be really better (from my point of view) to have solid foundations for future development of the title than 6 or 7 75% or 50% finished features...
And I'd like to thank Aris and all kunos for being completly honest with us - they are telling things as they are without EAish sh*t 'there will be everything and everything will be the best in the world in our perfect title'.

They really deserve all the credit they get from the community.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back