Craft Bamboo AMG Indy8h 2021

Skins Craft Bamboo AMG Indy8h 2021 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
josap11 submitted a new resource:

Craft Bamboo AMG Indy8h 2021 - 99 Craft Bamboo car for the Indy8h

Liveries for the BM Mercedes-AMG GT3 EVO from the 2021 Indianapolis 8 hours Craft Bamboo car that will be raced by Maro Engel, Luca Stolz and Jules Gounon in this weekends race. Install the liveries by copying the "content" folder to your AC root folder.

View attachment 510261
View attachment 510258
View attachment 510260

If you find any problems or have any feedback please let me know in the discussion section.

I...

Read more about this resource...

What would you choose, the agu's update for the kunos car or bm's car?
It's tough, it has been a while since I tested them together. From memory, I would say the Kunos car (and update) is a bit more stable but also more sluggish to react. The bm version, as I said, it sometimes a bit twitchy when you would expect an AMG to be very stable. Both of them are too quick in a straight line (+- 25kmh) and the dash on the bm version suffers from the same thing the rF2 AMG GT3 does with an odd-looking dash. I have also seen the AGU update to mess with screenshots with the car itself being very low res (when using the CM/CSP upscale feature). Both have their strengths and weaknesses but both are serviceable. I will have a go with the Kunos updated version in the next few days, but I would say: maybe install them both and give them a shot, they are both free.

It's tough, it has been a while since I tested them together. From memory, I would say the Kunos car (and update) is a bit more stable but also more sluggish to react. The bm version, as I said, it sometimes a bit twitchy when you would expect an AMG to be very stable. Both of them are too quick in a straight line (+- 25kmh) and the dash on the bm version suffers from the same thing the rF2 AMG GT3 does with an odd-looking dash. I have also seen the AGU update to mess with screenshots with the car itself being very low res (when using the CM/CSP upscale feature). Both have their strengths and weaknesses but both are serviceable. I will have a go with the Kunos updated version in the next few days, but I would say: maybe install them both and give them a shot, they are both free.
It's fair, can you offer me a link to the car?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%