CPU Occupancy 95%

Thant means that your CPU is running near it's max in terms of your gaming performance but, from what I've read, AC will be optimized further and there is an issue with AC not spreading the load among more than one CPU core. That should be rectified at some point as well. In the meantime, run less AI to keep things running smoothly. The AI have less issues when you lower their number to about 10 to 12 anyway.

is any one else having this problem... tried evrything??
Yes, I've had this message popping up with version 0.7X of AC, after the AI and performance improvements with subsequent updates, it was gone. It's like the warning says, the CPU is at peak load.
For some remedies: try reducing grid size or overclock you cpu (if you decide to). In general, AC is more GPU dependent.

Edit: using AMD: 1055T at stock (2.8ghz), for 24+ grid races at 3,5ghz, nb fsb 2600

Last edited:
I've seen many people report this problem and many people don't identify which CPU they're using but I've seen this issue most frequently with AMD CPU's. Is anyone here having this issue with an Intel CPU and if so, which CPU are you using and speed?

I'm using an Intel i5 2500k at 4.4GHz and I've never seen this message, so I'm trying to get a handle on what systems are affected by this.

I've seen many people report this problem and many people don't identify which CPU they're using but I've seen this issue most frequently with AMD CPU's. Is anyone here having this issue with an Intel CPU and if so, which CPU are you using and speed?

I'm using an Intel i5 2500k at 4.4GHz and I've never seen this message, so I'm trying to get a handle on what systems are affected by this.
Same here. That's why I asked. I saw it only a couple of times and quick patches fixed it. I haven't seen it in a few updates and never before 7.0 I think. I run a 3770K @4.6Ghz.

my specs..
windows 7 os
intel core duo 2.8ghz
4gb ram
64 bit
ATI HD5770

It dfoes only happen of a grid over 18... but even with a grid of 5 im only getting max of 20 fps??? @Saleem Hodge.. what is steam overlay??

with that low-end cpu and graphic card its normal you see the message with only 5 AI's ... maybe will be ok in MP if you set graphics options down but AI's are very cpu demanding ... with a amd 6-core @ 4.5 ghz i can only get 17 AI's 312T running smooth ... you only have a 2-core cpu @ 2.8 ghz so its perfectly normal

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%