CPS fireworks holidays script?

Under CPS settings, particles, fireworks, you can see that there's a field called script used: holidays. What is that for? Can it be changed? I have taken a look at my D:\Assetto Corsa\extension\lua\fireworks\holidays and I can see some .lue files there which I suppose control how the fireworks are displayed. Do you any way to have them always active but happen now and them, like a random event, and not on every lap, which is a bit excessive?

Under CPS settings, particles, fireworks, you can see that there's a field called script used: holidays. What is that for? Can it be changed? I have taken a look at my D:\Assetto Corsa\extension\lua\fireworks\holidays and I can see some .lue files there which I suppose control how the fireworks are displayed. Do you any way to have them always active but happen now and them, like a random event, and not on every lap, which is a bit excessive?

The scripts are to define when to implement fireworks... during certain days of the year, or at the end of races, you can definitely change to "holidays and after finish" either in CM or by editing particle_fx.ini

The LUT files can be edited but you need to know what you are doing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%