Cozy Classics - H2 RWD in New Zealand - 3rd February to 6th February 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
DlcY5c7.jpg

Livery by @AadHofman can be found here

The frightening mountains in France are over, and we are moving to the other side of the world, with some classic cars on smooth flowing beautiful roads in New Zealand.
To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: H2 RWD
Itinerary

SCp2aNK.png

Session Open:
3rd Feb 02:00 GMT to 6th Feb 23:59 GMT.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No!
Unexpected Moments: Yes!
DLC's Needed: Nope :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I did my driving licence in the street version of the fiat, the 131 miriafiori,
FIAT-131-Mirafiori-4-doors-2386_15.jpg

back in the day, so it's always fun to play it. don't think I own it, though, in dr2 so these have been my first virtual miles in it in dr2, took a little to get used to it, also decided to pick a shortcut in stage2 which turned out to be not just fern but fern with a nasty gully, 30+ secs lost … on a positive note, I did my first ever green sector in an online competition in stage 04, but so far, only four other guys have tackled the stages, so I'm bound to lose that little claim to fame faster than you can say "miriafiori".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back