Couple of questions

- How do I remove the hands on the steering wheel? I find them very unrealistic, especially in the F1 cars where they turn so far...
PS: The first time I tried GSCE I did not have any hands on the screen. When I started it today, suddenly there were hands on the wheel. Can't find a option to turn it off...

- On how much rotation do I have to put my steering wheel in the logitech profiler? Is 300° good?

thx!

Last edited:
Maybe a very noob question, but what does steering lock do exactly?
How many degrees the front wheels are turning, the default is 14 degrees so the front tires are only turning 14 degrees at full steering to either side. For me 14 degrees is far too low, not enough steering to get the car turned and much harder to catch slides since the front tires arnt turning as much. I set almost every car to 22-24 degrees, get nice responsiveness while not being twitchy and catching slides is much easier.

How many degrees the front wheels are turning, the default is 14 degrees so the front tires are only turning 14 degrees at full steering to either side. For me 14 degrees is far too low, not enough steering to get the car turned and much harder to catch slides since the front tires arnt turning as much. I set almost every car to 22-24 degrees, get nice responsiveness while not being twitchy and catching slides is much easier.
Since I have 2 separate profiles (for cars and F1), is there a line in the PLR file where I can just set and fix the steer lock value, rather than having to change it all the time in Garage 1?

Since I have 2 separate profiles (for cars and F1), is there a line in the PLR file where I can just set and fix the steer lock value, rather than having to change it all the time in Garage 1?
Sadly no, the default sets are 14deg for every track so if unless you created a custom set for every track for every car you'll have to change it in Garage 1 everytime.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%