Countach Immersive SOUNDMOD

Sounds Countach Immersive SOUNDMOD 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ama FMOD submitted a new resource:

Countach Immersive SOUNDMOD - A realistic and grunting V12 Countach sound from few youtube videos

Hell everyone,

I released a few days ago a countach soundmod update on my channel

I decided to post it on RD so more people can enjoy it.

Just drag&drop the content of the rar into the Countach S1 SFX folder. (revlimiter is set at 7500rpm)

Exhaust and onboard preview :

Sources :

Have fun !

Donations ...

Read more about this resource...

The interior sound is quite good, although, I had to use EQ adjustment for a Logitech Z906. I required the higher frequencies to be turned down and added a very slight reverb, to help simulate being inside an enclosed space, with a worked motor, at the back. I also had to play around EQ settings to have the other sounds still come up due to having to turn most high frequencies down. I think I needed to do this because the speakers that I have aren't really full range wooden cabinet speakers, just stock Z906 Logitech speakers, so mid range sounds are lacking fidelity even with a little subwoofer. Otherwise, the modded sound for the interior ended up quite good and added to immersion and realism.

I will criticize the exterior sound though. It makes a weird sound like a baby rocket ship when you rev the engine and let go of the pedal, it sounds very fake.

The external exhaust sound is also a bit too tinny and lacks low down throatiness and reverb. It loses some of its realism with my set-up but I think only someone who is picky will notice it. I can alter my EQ settings to fix it but I will lose one or the other when I switch views and I prefer the internal sound to be more accurate. Since I play the game using internal view mostly, its not a big deal. And lastly. Thank you. Its a good mod.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back