there should be within the Unlimited Class a class system where if your car came from F1 or if it came up from WEC it faced off against similarly based cars, we all know F1 would be gunning for 400kph or 248mph+ speed while the WEC cars would be a good deal slower on the straights but make up for it through the bends...

sounds like a lot of limit for a series without any :confused: just imagine super trucks with rocket boosters

I am gonna put it frankly here so expect me to be a bit harsh okay!!

What would happen if the rocket boosters exploded and killed a driver or worse we had another repeat of the 1955 Le Mans Disaster, you clearly have no care for the drivers or the spectators. No country would allow unsafe race vehicles to be allowed within their borders, you should rethink about it, would you want to risk killing the drivers and pit crew and spectators or would you want the sport to continue with safety in mind.....

I am gonna put it frankly here so expect me to be a bit harsh okay!!

What would happen if the rocket boosters exploded and killed a driver or worse we had another repeat of the 1955 Le Mans Disaster, you clearly have no care for the drivers or the spectators. No country would allow unsafe race vehicles to be allowed within their borders, you should rethink about it, would you want to risk killing the drivers and pit crew and spectators or would you want the sport to continue with safety in mind.....
you hire psychos, high percentage of lethal accidents bring spectators and dosh, dosh makes x country host the events :rolleyes: while it looks like you mean cars with only rocket boosters i meant more something like rocket acceleration on straights etc (something similar to planes with rocket boosters aided starts eg. mig 21)

when you watch series created by felthat

you hire psychos, high percentage of lethal accidents bring spectators and dosh, dosh makes x country host the events :rolleyes: while it looks like you mean cars with only rocket boosters i meant more something like rocket acceleration on straights etc (something similar to planes with rocket boosters aided starts eg. mig 21)

when you watch series created by felthat

You have no clear idea of what you are saying and no lethal accidents drive paying customers away, you think this is the 1950s this is 2018, where safety is one of the main things what you would do is kill the sport before it got anywhere, your ideas are stupid yes but they serve no practical use for the sport at all in any way, I am guessing a few other people on here would back me up and state that if a rocket booster did detonate it would kill the drive and hurt others and it would get you in a spot of legal trouble, you forget about that the legal aspects of it too....

You have no clear idea of what you are saying and no lethal accidents drive paying customers away, you think this is the 1950s this is 2018, where safety is one of the main things what you would do is kill the sport before it got anywhere, your ideas are stupid yes but they serve no practical use for the sport at all in any way, I am guessing a few other people on here would back me up and state that if a rocket booster did detonate it would kill the drive and hurt others and it would get you in a spot of legal trouble, you forget about that the legal aspects of it too....
just imagine: group 5 on nordshleife, everything is as it used to be except when it comes to this long straight they activate the UTB (unleash the booster), i understand that with 600+ kph some of them might die but this is sacrifice im ready to make
if after reading this you say your eyes dont cry blood from all this happiness then i dont believe you :coffee:

since its going at of hand, quick note on topic: no, because its too expensive

It would end like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Pointless....it would just be another league for the rich. Where the team with the most money wins, than they will start pulling out once they realized how much money there wasting to head to a more cost efficient series.

Pointless....it would just be another league for the rich. Where the team with the most money wins, than they will start pulling out once they realized how much money there wasting to head to a more cost efficient series.

Yeah I do agree with you what about if it was a showcase event of "This is what we can really do with no rules and regulations holding us back" sorta thing would that make more sense?

This is dumb speculation. A racing series such as that in this day and age would never succeed, unless it was hill climb or time attacks. You can dream, but you've gotta have a screw loose if you think any manufacturers would invest real money into an unlimited circuit racing series. It's probably been said in the comments already, but I'll reiterate. Nobody wants to take part in a competition where the guy with the most money to throw away wins. Speed alone does not equate to great racing. But I guess if you have a hard on for seeing cars go fast it'd appeal to you. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd like to see an unlimited class but with classes, i mean, depending only on the type of car (modified road car, open wheel, prototypes, trucks, etc), an unlimited multiclass series, and also with a cost cap or a "privateer" class.
I know it's utopistic, maybe someone could make a simulator, asking manufacturers to create cars, like VGT.
I would be still happy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back