Could we see a mini?

I'd love to see any Mini, but it won't let me vote for all of them. Would really love one of the older models, but the one shown in the video above would be nice too. I'd love to see it in a class with a Clio Cup car.

I am only interested in a cup version....
image.jpg

There already is a Mini in R3E - but it isn't available at the moment... I'm not sure if it will ever make it back into the game?

It was introduced for a competition in the early beginning of R3E Open Beta...

unfortunately they said that mini was directly a copy/paste from the race 07 one and was not intended to be in game...

unfortunately they said that mini was directly a copy/paste from the race 07 one and was not intended to be in game...

Looking at the video, it seems to look and sound different to the one in Race 07.
If RRE were to introduce a Mini, I think it needs to have other similar dated cars to run with / against, so the new MINI seems more likely if they make one.

If RRE were to introduce a Mini, I think it needs to have other similar dated cars to run with / against, so the new MINI seems more likely if they make one.

Mini Cup is more a single car challenge than something you run against other car.
Like the Clio Cup, etc

But I agree it would be great to have somes of this type of car: Clio Cup, Megane Cup, Mini Cup, etc ..
These are great, fun car to drive

Mini Cup is more a single car challenge than something you run against other car.
Like the Clio Cup, etc

Yep, I realise that. :thumbsup:
What I really meant (but explained badly), the New MINI fits the main era covered by RRE, rather than the classic 60's Mini, so it would seem more likely. I can't really foresee a one car series with the classic mini, and yes I know such a historical series has run in the UK, but it probably wouldn't be as popular internationally.

Of course, I'd love to see a GTL style revival in RRE with 60's and 70's classics. :cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%