Could use some help

H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.
So, got Asseto Corsa today and I'm having so much fun.
I know I'm gonna drive that BMW Z4 from GT3 class alot :whistling::sneaky:

Anyway, as long as I use the paddles shifters (with auto clutch) everything works fine.

But as soon as I try to use the other gear stick, things gets really messy.
Especially going from high speeds to shifting down. Everytime I try to down shift, neutral kicks in. I need to touch the gas pedal to get gears to kick in again. But sometimes that doesn't even work at all. That is when I slam the breaks and get to lower speeds. Then the gear kicks in.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain. English aren't my 1st language so :whistling:
I'm so used to GTR2, Race07 shifting system, but as far as I can tell, this is not similar at all. I mean, I should be able to down shift to any desired gear I want, but it just wont work.

What should I do?

//EDIT

Video added

1st car, Using auto clutch.
2nd car, Auto clutch disabled
3rd car, Trying to use clutch and H shifter.

Hope this help

Last edited:
So, got Asseto Corsa today and I'm having so much fun.
I know I'm gonna drive that BMW Z4 from GT3 class alot :whistling::sneaky:

Anyway, as long as I use the paddles shifters (with auto clutch) everything works fine.

But as soon as I try to use the other gear stick, things gets really messy.
Especially going from high speeds to shifting down. Everytime I try to down shift, neutral kicks in. I need to touch the gas pedal to get gears to kick in again. But sometimes that doesn't even work at all. That is when I slam the breaks and get to lower speeds. Then the gear kicks in.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain. English aren't my 1st language so :whistling:
I'm so used to GTR2, Race07 shifting system, but as far as I can tell, this is not similar at all. I mean, I should be able to down shift to any desired gear I want, but it just wont work.

What should I do?
I think you need to disable auto clutch when using the shifter. Or enable auto throttle cut and blip...

Thx guys!
But I just can't get it to work at all. The only way to make it somewhat okay, Is to use auto shift or use the clutch like you would in real life. (problem can still occur, but not as bad as before) Tried almost every combo I can think of. Disabling/Enabling all kinds of stuff (clutch/throttle blip even pedals them-selfs). Even tried loading the different presents (the g25 + H Shifter / No H shifter) But nothing works.

This stuff only occurs when I try to drive the car like you would in real life. You know with gear stick.(with older car models)
But it works just wonderful when I use the steering paddle shifter. (like the BMW Z4, Zonda etc etc)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back