Could these mods be made?

Wondering how desirable or achievable a couple of mods might be. Fine tuning of ffb strength and feel on the fly through buttons on the wheel to control FFB Steering Force and Steering Damper settings maybe similar to how brake bias and driving seat position can be adjusted while driving. And a control menu option for sequential stick shifting to adjust minimum shift time/ shift de-bouncing to stop double shifts.

Wondering how desirable or achievable a couple of mods might be. Fine tuning of ffb strength and feel on the fly through buttons on the wheel to control FFB Steering Force and Steering Damper settings maybe similar to how brake bias and driving seat position can be adjusted while driving. And a control menu option for sequential stick shifting to adjust minimum shift time/ shift de-bouncing to stop double shifts.
I am planning to look into FFB master multiplier as part of Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin, but no idea when I'll get to it. What I'd like to have is for multiplier to get saved per car, as some mods (P&G for example) have high variability between cars.

Regarding doubleshift prevention, Plugin already supports that feature (as well as many other shifting improvements).

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Good to Know. Will look at Crew Chief again. If I recall damping can be increased to more resemble power assistance in modern cars or minimized for vintage or open wheelers.

Thank you very much. Good to Know. Will look at Crew Chief again. If I recall damping can be increased to more resemble power assistance in modern cars or minimized for vintage or open wheelers.
I do not plan allowing damping adjustments on the fly in my plugin, but one thing you might enjoy is stationary friction, plugin does simple emulation of that. It's the force of resistance when car is not moving and engine is off, works very well on DD wheel, but might be good with G27 too. Check it out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back