could someone make a mod to make the lift usable in my summer car?

There is no car lift in My Summer Car. You need to be more specific. What you're referring to is this:

DFP-12L.png

There is a pit in the garage, which can be used to work underneath the car.

If you wish to use the Tractors forks to lift your Satsuma you can, the operating controls are here and are listed in full detail. It's even recommended to do so in the guide here if you search for tractor. Hope you figure it out!

Nice name btw...

I think it might be useful to use the shops lift in case you fail the inspection because of the fuel lining for example. In that scenario it would be helpful to be able to lift the car again and have a look at stuff.
Furthermore I thought I'd pick this up for me to get into modding. So here it goes...

I've already managed to raise and lower the lift by looking at the front right pillar and pressing the up/down arrow.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to play the sound the lift makes when the inspector uses it (any tips would be appreciated). I can't find any AudioSource assigned to the lift itself.

I think it might be useful to use the shops lift in case you fail the inspection because of the fuel lining for example. In that scenario it would be helpful to be able to lift the car again and have a look at stuff.
Furthermore I thought I'd pick this up for me to get into modding. So here it goes...

I've already managed to raise and lower the lift by looking at the front right pillar and pressing the up/down arrow.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to play the sound the lift makes when the inspector uses it (any tips would be appreciated). I can't find any AudioSource assigned to the lift itself.

Interesting, good luck! No idea what the Audio path, I'd imagine there's some sort of trace log you can make and do things in game like activate sounds and it should tell you the path. There's also a mod I saw that was Dev tools, those might help you, I don't know though, didn't look at em.

@Mazen91 If you post it as is and ask in your release for help I'm sure someone will. Also you should look into making it a time limit of maybe 3 minutes, so the player can't take advantage of it. It should only be used for doing small things in my opinion, like tightening a line as you said.

Also in my initial post I spaced the lindell shop, maybe post it on the steam discussions as a suggestion and topless might add it. Maybe get an option to rent the back bay, the doors will open up (similar to sewage plant) and you can raise and lower the lift behind the inspection lift. That'd be neat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back