gtl-flyer-march.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - TC65 Mustang
Track: Nurburgring Sprint
Practice: 20.00 (1 hour)
Qualification: 21.00 (30 mins)
Warmup: 21.30 (15 mins)
Race: 21.45 33 laps (approx 1 hour)
Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note 3: A skinpack will be used for this event. All partipants are to download ths pack here whether they are using one of the skins or not.

Entrylist:
  1. Sergiusz Radecki
  2. Baron Matthew von Crouch
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Andy Marsden

+1 here Stu.
Its my mum's birthday the day after and as she is off on holiday myself and the other half are taking her out for a meal.

• Andy Marsden

Best thing to do is wait and see how many sign-up between now and next Friday and take it from there.

We had a long lay off Sergiusz, and we are just beginning to build GTL back up again.

Saturdays are also new times for GTL events so this is all a bit of a step into the unknown.

We hope that the new formats will give GTL the kick up the rear it needs and give it the popularity it deserves. The GTL evenings are always absolutely ejoyable affairs, all run in the very best gentleman racer spirit.

This event - the 14th is just unlucky that so far everyone has pulled out, but there are Saturday events on 7th, 21st & 28th in the Mustang too, along with the Thursday events. They have been successful so far, and we are looking to build on that success over the next months.

I know it won't be a quick fix, but I'm in it for the long haul, so I really hope you stick around, and join our happy band of Gentleman drivers. Come along on Thursday for the TVRs @ Mondello event and see for yourself.

• Matt Crouch

might as well stick my name down anyway. I want to do some mustanging but I'm probably not here this saturday and this one is rather empty

All, we are postponing this event as there are a lot of people out this Saturday, >50% of last Saturdays attendees.

We would rather you join another race for a week than have a disappointing GTL race with just 2 or 3 of you.

Please be aware that we are at the water's edge for the next two scheduled events:-
The mighty GT40's on 2 layouts @ Riverside, Thursday 19th
The Mustangs on the short ourse @ Lakeside, Saturday 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%