Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl-flyer-march.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - TC65 Mustang
Track: Lakeside Download

Practice: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 CET(40 min)
Qualification: 20.40 GMT / 21.40 CET (20 min)
Race: 21.00 GMT / 22.00 CET- 60 laps (approx 1 hour)

Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note 3: A skinpack will be used for this event. All partipants are to download ths pack here whether they are using one of the skins or not.

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Warren Dawes
  3. Sergiusz Radecki
  4. Glenn Morris
  5. Ben Tusting
  6. Knut Omdal Tveito
  7. Sam J Simpson (tentative)
  8. Bram Hengeveld
  9. Dave Stephenson
  10. Marty Pierce
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver

Well whattya know, a track I have actually driven in real life (in my old Mini :) ), and not far from home. This was a popular little track for many years, closed due to pressure from local residents, but now has been re-opened for special classic car events.

I'd better get my name down for this one early. :highfive:

A'ight all you Euro's. Be prepared as the Aussies make an all out, 2 man assault!! haha.

Nah seriously though, I've just been chatting to Warren, and Daylight savings has made this time actually quite nice for me!
So put me up as a possible yes. I definately wanna get a race under my belt, but sunday sleep in's are so tempting!!

Cheers

Glenn

Nice one Glenn :good:

If you practice offline to get your familiarity of the track up to snuff and your setup sorted, you don't need to be there bang on @ 20.00 GMT. Have another 30 minutes kip once you're familiar enough to be up to speed after 5 laps or so.

All - this is the next GTL event - download the skinpack and fly down under for some V8 shenanigans.

The Cadwell event was a total chuckle, and this track promises equal laugh potential, so don't miss out.

The track is short enough that you'll always be in the middle of the action, no matter what your pace, so the one thing it won't be, is boring.

I'll try to be there for this one, just done some testing for it with a one stop fuel approximation setup, wish we had Xd for GTL so we could work out actual consumption better as it's rare I can do a full length run in testing, times were up there with Rank fastest, low 1:03s on 30+mins fuel:sinister:, setup in online folder for perusal, 'Stang Sam. :rotfl:

Sam

• Andy Marsden

Hey Stu,

Could you remove me please mate, family are round this Saturday with it being Mothers Day weekend, no racey racey for me :disapointed:

I am if for this one :) Had so much fun the last time at Caldwell. Totally the right atmosphere to race in with you guys!
Hope this will be at the same friendly level!

Downloading the track and prepping the server that should be up in a minute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%