The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl-flyer-march.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - TC65 Mustang
Track: Hockenheim National
Conditions: Evening (Game time 19.00)

Practice: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 CET(40 min)
Qualification: 20.40 GMT / 21.40 CET (20 min)
Race: 21.00 GMT / 22.00 CET- 33 laps (approx 1 hour)

Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note 3: Default skins only
Note 4: This will be an evening race - In-game race start time 19.00

• Matt Crouch

Was another amusing race. Mostly up and down between 5th and 2nd, maybe even into 1st for a fraction of a second :D.
Had a very near miss when I almost forgot to brake into T2 behind Gaynall and I went sideways across the track.
Bit later on coming into that double right angle thing with warren behind I suddenly realised he wasn't quite as behind as I expected, but too late as I'd already started to turn in. Then at the same turn later on with Stuart behind we came together again. Unfortunate really cause I think the ping made it worse than it was and I could probably have avoided it. It only seemed like a light tap to me but I couldn't help but laugh when I looked back to see Warren somehow upside-down on the track. I waited anyway as it didn't really make any difference to my race :)
Finished in 3rd although the position was pretty much irrelevant :)

About TS, I normally just make random statements at occasional intervals cause I don't really like speaking with the closed headphones that I have, it's even worse with the sound of the Stangs. I can't hear my own voice at-all and mostly have no idea how loud it is. I imagine I probably sound like a deaf person :rofl:. Also yes Bram is monitoring my TS 24x7 and I think he said he would ban me if I speak at anything more regular than a 30 second interval

Going to miss the Mustang - really, since Goodwood it's become my favourite.:in-love:

Great race again, thanks to all of you, big thanks to Andrew and Gaynall for the opening laps, once Gaynall was passed I was really just chasing his shadow. Finished up 6th but really it was just driving the nuts off the Mustang that was this evening's real pleasure. Thanks all again for another excellent race.

Laters.:beer:

• Andrew Evans

cheers stu for the event and all the geezers that turned up!...

had a nice early coupla laps running around with simon and gaynall... until the inevitable "mustang moment"... of which there were many... though weirdly not in prac or qual...

spent a long time then pootling about in the dark on my own... only to crash or drive like a donkey everytime tusting did a drive by on me...

towards the end got a s&g for my third cut... took it... forgot limiter on the way out... speeding in pitlane... took one for that... then, amusingly, got disqualified at the finish for ignoring a stop & go... errrr, ok!

ts was much joy, as always.... and i think it definitely enhances events where the fields are a bit smaller... good stuph!

gtl-love restored... gimmie more plox!

Also yes Bram is monitoring my TS 24x7 and I think he said he would ban me if I speak at anything more regular than a 30 second interval

looooool!

That Mustang in not my friend,bud the sound is fantastic,Quali on 9 place 1 sec faster then my training time start the race bud find a wall on my way and loose my lights pit in lap 18 fix my lights (1 min 50!) to loose it after a few laps again it was ferry dark then but manage to finish this race, S/G fore cutting ended on place 8 still had fun, but the Alpine must do better.

Hans

Sorry I had to bail again, it's getting me down bigtime now, to the point I'm actually thinking about giving up even trying to race, I can be fine one minute then 2 coughs later I'm gasping like a fish out of water and unable to continue :pissed-off: :angry: hopefully it will get a bit better over time and I get to finish a meeting but I'm not holding out much hope atm.

Sorry again

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back