Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer_june.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - TC65 Lotus Cortina
Track: Cadwell Park

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (40 min)
Qualification: 19.40 GMT / 20.40 UK / 21.40 Europe (20 min)
Race: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 UK / 22.00 Europe - 36 laps (approx 1 hour)

Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note 3: Default skins only

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Glenn Morris
  3. Hans Sneep
  4. Matt Crouch
  5. Kevin Hopkins
  6. Amir Margalit
  7. Avi El
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Matt Crouch

looks like I'm here this weekend and I can't miss another opportunity at Cadwell in the CoTM (after being disqualified from the Mustang one for going on 1 instead of Go :D)

• Matt Crouch

arargh can't believe I just hit a tyre wall because I was looking at the time gap instead of the road :( :(

Was running in 2nd with Sam slowly drawing out the gap, and a relatively large gap behind, but my only mistake proved fatal. only on the 10th lap as well

Cadwell does have some good TV cameras though

Damn little cortina doesnt have much lee-way on the little engine hey?

Managed to turn it into a BBQ on about lap 22/23.... Ah well

Not sure where my pace went, I ran a 1:39 in quali on race fuel, then come race time I couldnt dip under mid 1:40's... Cost me a chance to have a good old fashioned multinational stoush with Avi and possibly Kevin.

Ah well, next week, AND BEYOND!

Thanks Stu, you're pulling out some good tracks of late. Thumbs up all round!

Race tonight was a bit lonely after 6 or 7 laps, but at Cadwell, it doesn't really matter too much :D

Quallied p3, finished P2.

Probably would have only got P3 in the race if Croucher hadn't gone exploring inside a wall - he & Sam were a cut above tonight. :good:

It don't happens often,that I don't fines a race bud this time it happen in lap 12-13 I think hit the tire wall on the top of the hill,engine dead no restart so walking back to pit to watch the race from there, nice fights and flip offs, Glen on two wheels trough the slow chicane :laugh2:
And what to say about Sam he was a league on his own ,great racing Sam, it is a joy to watch you driving that car,:skywalker:

My race was short ,bud it was the first time I had the Cortina in my grip,go almost full throttle on the hill and down and up again in 4t gear,for me it was flying (well you have seen me doing that!)my problem, the last few corners before the strait gives me leg so you don't feel what the car is doing (strange) so i think I lost there a lot of time? Big surprise to see the time Sam did (6 sec diff.!) 1.36.xx to 1.42.xx ,I think I go ask Sam for a private training :wink2:

Even the race was short,I never had a bad feeling , only short Fun

See you next time guys, thanks
Hans

Had a great race last night early on with Matt, who was only a few hundredths behind in Quali, I was having to rag the wee thing to bits just to eek out a couple of tenths until Matt binned it, settled into a decent rhythm ater that happened, changed all 4 tyres at stop this time because the track eats fronts and just kept rattling off metronomic laps to win by a fair margin in the end.

TBH, it is a track I like a lot but it can knock the hell out of me personally because there is nowhere I can rest and drop my shoulders to get my breathing steadied, but it did seem a bit easier last night, car I like and decent company you can trust not to throw an unrealistic move at you helped a whole lot I recon, thanks for the race guys.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years